Drive Customer Happiness and Team Efficiency
Identify, understand, and act on delivery issues to reduce calls, speed resolution times, and increase satisfaction
Efficiently Tackle Delivery Inquiries
With an average of 30% of calls resulting from “where’s my order” issues, customer service representatives can’t afford to navigate carrier phone trees or sit on hold before being able to help a customer. With the right tools and processes in place, agents can easily access the information they need to resolving customer inquiries as quickly and effectively as possible.
Increase your team’s productivity by:
- Providing simple all shipment search and filtering capabilities
- Proactively tackling issues before customers call with custom views
- Escalating issues with other carriers and other teammates
"Convey has allowed us to not only ensure fast, accurate deliveries, but also to proactively communicate with customers when there is an issue. This personal touch makes all the difference in creating a loyal customer base for the long haul." -Greg Dahlstrom, Bodybuildiing.com
Enable Visibility for All
Proactive Experiences that Reduce “Where’s my Order” Uncertainty
The last mile is full of variables that can cause shipping issues, from damaged packages to weather delays — all problems that can result in angry shoppers, WISMO calls, and increased customer service resources. By increasing transparency and communication, and decreasing actionable issues, organizations can instead divert resources to more value-added customer happiness initiatives.
Get ahead of WISMO and exceptions by:
- Automatically sending messages to customers when there is an issue
- Taking proactive action with custom views and rules for how to identify and resolve exceptions
- Collecting feedback and allow customers to ask questions or make changes to delivery in-transit
Insights that drive customer support efficiency
It’s impossible to measure what you can’t see. With one application to filter exceptions, take action on issues, and coordinate carrier escalations, it’s finally possible to analyze customer care issues and responses, and better inform resource and demand planning, representative training programs, and improve agent satisfaction.
Gain insight to:
- Drive efficiency in customer response and response time
- Improve agent satisfaction with simplified systems
- Create Customer Care leaderboards and dashboards for your team
- Optimize workflows and processes according to industry benchmarks
Talk to an Expert
Ready to find out more about how Convey helps supply chain professional perfect the Last Mile Experience? Connect with a Convey Representative to discuss your specific needs.