Optimize your Logistics Team and Network
Drive efficiency with unified visibility, exception management, and customer experience insights
Real-Time Transportation Visibility
Taking weeks to gather and produce accurate information about your logistics performance is no longer adequate to manage today’s complex networks. Logistics teams need instant, interactive access to performance against Perfect Order Rate and other KPIs so they can more effectively manage their teams and partners.
Gain insight into performance with:
- On-demand shareable reports
- Unified customer, shipment, and order data
- Interactive trends and KPIs
- Flexible API and integration services
Learn how Modloft, a high-end furniture manufacturer, with products featured in more than 1,000 storefronts and online retailers, uses Convey's Delivery Experience Management platform to improve transit times, increase perfect order rate, and perfect the last mile.
UncommonGoods looks like the hero because we’re being so proactive. Convey really shines on the operational side. We see the delivery date as a promise, and the Convey platform is key to us being able to be keep it." - MC Halfpenny
Build Trust through Delivery
Efficient Exception Management
Today’s method of managing exceptions is often a fragmented, tedious, and manual process creating a backlog of customer complaints that have to be handled differently with every carrier making scalable resolution of time-sensitive issues impossible. Enable more efficient collaboration between carriers and your teams reducing time spent on the phone, improving the customer experience and minimizing unnecessary costs.
Empower your team to:
- Resolve issues in minutes, not days
- Get proactive with shared, real time data
- Automate and optimize exception workflows
Communicate your Guarantee of a Perfect Order
Shoppers expect delivery transparency, convenience, and speed. You’ve optimized your network to ensure a perfect order for every customer but all of that effort falls flat if not communicated to the customer at the right time and in the right way. Even more important, if exceptions occur, especially if an expected delivery date changes it’s essential that customers are kept in the know.
Optimize customer delivery communication through:
- Accurate and easily understandable customer package tracking
- Automated relevant, standardized status alerts for the most important delivery updates
- Self-service management tools to reduce labor for your team
- Customer feedback channels for additional insights into network inefficiencies
Talk to an Expert
Ready to find out more about how Convey helps supply chain professionals perfect the Last Mile Experience? Connect with a Convey Representative to discuss your specific needs.