You can’t improve what you don’t measure.
The customer experience (CX) is now front and center in the supply chain, and over two-thirds of SCM leaders are held accountable to CX performance, in addition, to shipping metrics, and controlling factors like delivery cost and speed.
With visibility and control over metrics like transit time, inbound call rates, time to resolution, customer acquisition cost, and more, you can measurably improve your team’s delivery experience.
Download our eBook and worksheet to learn:
- How supply chain, logistics, eCommerce, and customer service can benefit from delivery experience management
- How to prioritize delivery outcomes according to team goals
- How to build a business case for your delivery experience management needs.
After you download the eBook, you should be able to answer these critical questions:
- How can I avoid negative customer calls — especially WISMO calls?
- How can I reduce the impact of customer issues and reduce costs, especially with a small team?
- How can I measurably improve my team’s delivery performance